[Namron] Work Day Part III

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Sat Aug 23 11:58:28 PDT 2003

Data or Terminator?  Probably a little of both...   doolooloo doolooloo
dream sequence....

[Barat 20 yrs from now, transporting off-site to pick up reserve booze]

"If my modifications to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle prove correct,
my molecular integrity should remain constant and there is a 98.783628493%
chance that I'LL BE BACK!"