[Namron] Re: SCA event signs (was: another unedited Digest subject line *Sigh*)

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Aug 26 13:50:28 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 03:46:43PM -0500, Donnchadh wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience using reflective paint?  Is such a thing
> available commercially?  Since a large number of people tend to arrive at
> events after dark, something reflective would probably help a great deal.
>

> Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
> Barony of Namron
> Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners
>
> --
> Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)

I have some access to tag-ends of highway-grade reflectorized
sign material -- the same kind you see on highway signs -- and,
indeed, from the same rolls. It's amazing what one can pick out
of a trash barrel.

The only problem is that the really good signs get stolen.

Oh, yes, there're lots of different colors: red, blue, green,
white, yellow, orange, brown.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1987