[Namron] Who will be about at Weisenfeuer?

Barat barat at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 13:56:27 PDT 2003

The Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners will be there.

That doesn't help the kids much, but it may make some of you adults
feel better about braving the heat. We have some kegs and some bottles
that will be in attendance.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Barony of Namron