[Namron] Any one looking for work?

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:18:15 PDT 2003

"Beaux... are you coming to baronial? "

Mais non ma cherie.  I work 830 to 9 tomorrow and 11-30 sunday. THough I will be up in guthrie. I've asked my grandma to keep Conner for me this weekend while I work, so I wont be far away. I  might come by for a visit saturday evening, but  I wouldnt even get there till 1030 ish and would only be able to stay for about an hour.

I am planning on going to Defender of the Fort if anyone wants to caravan. I'm leaving the 19th at 0 dark 30. Speaking of which, anyone have a spare tent I can bum for that weekend?

 Call me one of these years kidlet.

Beaux