FW: [Namron] Directions to Skarrgard's clean up revel

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:47:06 PST 2003

What happened with fighter practice yesterday?

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown