[Namron] Weekly charter reminder

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Dec 9 12:35:06 PST 2003

Greetings,

Time for the weekly reminder.... There will be the weekly charter
painting at my house this Wednesday night starting around 7pm. Anyone
even remotely interested in painting is encouraged to come.  I have the
paints, brushes, and charters, so just bring yourself. We're going to be
learning about gold leaf application this week. I'll have warm drinks
and a fire in the hearth for those willing to brave the weather. Please
e-mail me for more information if needed.

Anya
a.k.a.

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen