[Namron] Thursday night Bardic meeting

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:12:19 PST 2003

Greetings all,
   I have been asked to announce that the Thursday night Bardic guild will
NOT be meeting for the remainder of this month. We will plan on announcing
any further changes after the first of the year. The Thursday night fighter
practice will continue to be held providing that the weather allows for it.
We will also plan on canceling any practices that coincide with holidays (IE
Christmas & New Years).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

In Service,
HL Aldric de Kerr