[Namron] Skarrgard's Clean Up Revel

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:48:03 PST 2003

  Greeting All,
    After conferring with Darius,our autocrat for our upcoming february
event,it has been decided to put off the clean up revel until the weekend of
the 20th of december.it seems the national weather service is calling for a
LOT of snow in our area this coming weekend.I dont want people having to
drive in bad weather for up to 2 hours to clean up a site.I'd rather see you
all home and safe rather than risking your lives driving in ice and snow,Not
to mention the problems of hypothermia.
   Please pass this information on to anyone you know that doesnt have email
access so they dont drive all the way to stroud and no one shows
up,,lol.Sorry for the short notice.
                                     Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                                     Acting Seneschal of the Incipient
Canton of Skarrgard