[Namron] Skarrgard's PopulaceMeeting

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:21:01 PST 2003

  Greetings All,
   Just a reminder that our December populcae meeting will be this
Sunday,December 21st at 7pm at Double Dave's Pizza Parlor in Shawnee at
7pm.If you intend to eat please show up at 630 at the manager's request so
he can have enough pizza out before we overwhelm them with our SCA
appetites.
  Some of the things we need to discuss: Site tokens.Prizes for our premier
rapier champion,premier archery champion,and premier bardic champion.My Lady
and i have already purchased the Premier Chivalric Champion's pass-down
prize and will bring it to the populace meeting for approval.
    VOLUNTEERS!VOLUNTEERS!VOLUNTEERS!We need volunteers for all the things
that go with putting on an event.So far we have an autocrat and a merchant
coordinator.we still need people to volunteer for gate,security,and anything
else we might need help with.I,for one, have volunteered to work gate from
site opening,5pm on friday,,til midnight when we shut gate down...i need one
or two other people who will brave the elements with me(and no not all the
time i am there)..and we also need people to work gate saturday morning from
8am till 11am when gate once again shuts down.
   We will also need someone other than me to go early on friday to set up
our biggo tent we have borrowed and to just help to ensure everything is in
order before people start to show up.Those are just a few of the things i
have thought of,,if you have any thoughts,ideas,or suggestions,please feel
free to bring them up at the pop meeting..
  From points WEST:Take your best route to I-40 and kickapoo in Shawnee from
weiesenfeuer and namron.go south on kickapoo to the first stoplight.that
will be 45th street,look south east you will see double dave's.
  From ADA: take 177 north to the kickapoo spur in shawnee.go east on the
kickapoo spur to kickapoo street.north on kickapoo street to 45th(approx 3
miles).double dave's will be ion the south east corner of kickapoo and 45th.
                     In Service to Our Dream,
                     Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                     Acting Seneschal of the Incipient Canton of
Skarrgard(name and device pending)