[Namron] Christmas Dinner/Potluck/Get-together

WkTadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Mon Dec 22 14:26:42 PST 2003

Greetings,

We would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone over for our
"traditional" Christmas Dinner/Potluck/Get-together...it's two years in a
row--that qualifies as a "tradition".

We will have a turkey and a ham with a few sides...folks are welcome to
bring side dishes, desserts, drinks, games...whatever makes the season
merry...most of all bring yourselves and hang-out (or hide out).

The turkey should be on the table a little after 2 p.m....if you get there
early, you are likely to be put to work...and folks are welcome to stay 'til
the wee hours (we're taking Friday off.)

Directions to Tadhg & Meraud's:

>From I-35, take Lindsey St. exit east.  Follow Lindsey St. approximately 3.5
miles (past Oklahoma University) to Oakhurst Dr.  Turn right at the light
onto Oakhurst Dr.  Follow Oakhurst Dr. to the first stop sign.  Take a right
at the stop sign onto Burnt Oak Dr.  The house is on the left after the next
street.  1840 Burnt Oak Dr.  447-6323

>From Shawnee, follow Rt. 9 west toward Norman.  Turn right at the light onto
W 24th St (just past the US Postal Service Training Center). Take your first
available left onto Imhofe.  Take your first available right onto Oakhurst
Dr.  Follow Oakhurst Dr. to the stop sign.  Take a right at the stop sign
(you will still be on Oakhurst Dr.) Follow Oakhurst Dr. to the next stop
sign.  Turn left onto Burnt Oak Dr.  The house is on the left after the next
street.  1840 Burnt Oak Dr.  447-6323

Regards,
Tadhg & Meraud