[Namron] SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE

Dr. Mrs. Estrada Louisa louisal at rediffmail.com
Sun Feb 23 20:53:12 PST 2003

From: Dr. Mrs. Estrada Louisa
Email: louisal at rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma,

I got your contact address through a reliable source in my search for a
reliable and trustworthy person who will assist me in a business investment venture in your country. I am Mrs. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA, the wife of Mr. Joseph Estrada the former president of Philippine located in the south East Asia.

My husband was presently impeached from office by a backed uprising of
mass demonstrators and the senate. During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realized US$21.540 millions of dollars from various contract projects I
executed successfully. I had planned to invest this money for my children's future on your area of industrial production. My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now. Before my husband was impeached from office, I concretely and secretly deposited this money and declared it computer ledger cards with diplomatic security company that transports valuable goods/consignment through diplomatic courier service to their offshore offices. The consignments that are contained in the two trunks are declared are owned by my foreign business partners.

I wish to discuss how much I will offer you if you will be willing to assist me claim the money and invest it in your country. I want to assure you that all modalities are put in place and it is a risk free transaction. I’m trusting you as a God fearing person who will not sit on my life saving fund. This business demands absolute secrecy and confidentiality, thus all communications for now should be through e-mail because all my phone lines are connected to the Philippine’s telecommunication network services. I will furnish you with more details when I receive your positive response. Expecting your urgent reply, through the above email address or through this e-fax number +1775-593-6373

Thanks.
Best regards,
Mrs. Louisa Ejercitor Estrada