[Namron] (no subject)

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:41:17 PST 2003

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line and mention that I am going to be taking some
night classes that severally limit my time during the week, for the most
part events will not be effected but things like fighter practices, and some
pop meetings will me missed, never fear I can still be contacted by the
usual means (burn offerings, and virgins)

I hope to try for unoffical fighter practices when the weather warms up--
and make at least one pop meeting a month.