[Namron] IKAC Database Corrections Made

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 09:17:09 PST 2003

Greetings All!

The following corrections have been made to the IKAC
database.

In Service,
Signora Bianca Sereni
Namron Archery Marshal

Signora Sereni, thanks very much for the corrections.
I will post them to the database, and they will be
there in the final results.
Thank you very much for your support of the IKAC this
year. I hope to get more scores from you in the coming
season!
Best regards,
- Lorenzo