[Namron] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Scroll/Insignia Competition at Coronatio n

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Mon Jan 13 09:11:07 PST 2003

OK, we used to have a lot of people here who were interested in painting
scrolls.

This Wednesday is Heraldic/Scribal night at Tadhg and Meraud's, let's try to
start having people show up to paint.  There are normally extra
paint/paintbrushes if needed.  The kingdom can use our support.  This
contest is over, but the need is always there.

Annabelle