[Namron] Shed Saturday

Bobby Hyscher bob at breezykilt.com
Fri Jul 4 11:53:50 PDT 2003

Everyone,

This is another reminder about "The Amazing Shed Saturday Spectacular"!

First, Wheel of Fortune will fly you and a friend to Norman, OK - where you'll spend a glorius saturday afternoon in blissful inventory of the Namron storage facility.  The trip includes a day trip to Aongha-belle National Park's Allen Observatory.  At the end of the carnvial-like festivities, the entire Wheel of Fortune entourage can decend on Lord Barat's and heckle him while he tries to brew.

It's a day of deciding what to do and starting the real work!

This vacation package, a $1.47 value, can be yours if the Price is Right!  (ooops, wrong game show... sorry.)

We'll meet at noon (that's 6 pm in Aberdeen) at Aonghas and Annabelle's, 628 Kansas St., Norman on Saturday, 5 July.  If you need directions or have any questions, please call me, Captain Cellach at 405-323-3411, or, Annais, your cruise director, at 405-323-3412.

Thanks,

Cellech Ferguson
(Bobby Hyscher)
Autocrat, Namron Protectorate 2003