[Namron] (no subject)

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 09:52:55 PDT 2003

ok folks,
  the only meeting we were to have at the lake was the first meeting.our
populace meetings are at boy scout park.same place we have fighter
practice.we have some very important things to discuss at this meeting soit
would be very important for everyone that can possibly be there from our
group to be there...one for sure is discussion of our name variation,or
picking an entirely different name altogether...
  another is deciding where we are going to move our meetings to(if we
decide to).we have already polled the fighters and fighter practice for sure
will be moved somewhere else.so i am assuming we will probably vote to move
the rest of the meetings somewhere else as well.....

  Directions: 1: take I-40 east to hwy 177S.take 177S to farral road.east on
farral road to the second stoplight,that will be main street.turn right(east
on main street,go approx 1 mile to boy scout park,,,,
                 2: take HWY9 east to the first stoplght in tecumseh(not
sure of street name) turn north(left) go to the first stoplight in
shanwee,that will be farrall..turn east(right) onto farral..go the second
stoplight,,turn right(east) on to main street.go aprrox 1 mile(or less) to
boy scout park....
  from ADA: take hwy3 (turns into 177 somewhere up here..lol) to
farral,,exit...go east on farral to the second stoplight...turn
east(right)right onto main street,,approx 1 mile to boy scout park...
  for you guys in prague that may wanna come and visit: I-40 west to
Harrison,,south on harrison approx 5-6 miles to main street,,,,turn
east(left onto main,,approx 1 mile to boy scout park..