[Namron] (no subject)Now Skarrgarð

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 10:00:10 PDT 2003

Greeting from Lord Owen Stott

to get the ð is really easy if you use Widows Word.  Open windows word  click on the insert, then click on symbol. then find the special symbol you seek and insert. I have found it in most fonts (or at least the ones on my computer).
Owen (the trying)
bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com> wrote:
We were able to keep skargaard with few changes.Most will still call us
skargaard even with the new spelling.It is pretty much unchanged.The new
spelling is Skarrgard(the d is the funny little norse d with the cross of
the tail,but i don't know how to make it appear like that,,lol).Pronunciation
is Skarrgarth with a hard "TH" as in "the".

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.