[Namron] Work Weekend

Tonya R Seilhan imbri4 at lycos.com
Wed Jul 23 07:04:48 PDT 2003

Also, if enough are interested, we'd love to revel the night away!  If you feel up to it, bring a tent and your accoutrements and let's camp!   Saturday night could be a total blast!  We get to watch Ace chase strange dogs out of his yard!  And, unlike at "outside" events, we may be able to talk Ace into wearing an evening gown and doing his Ethel Merman act.

You are a MEAN MEAN man!!!!  Just the THOUGHT makes one want to beg for draino for the eyes!!  AAAAAACK!!!!!!!!  :)

Elizabeth