[Namron] Work Weekend

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Sun Jul 27 15:56:20 PDT 2003

The first Protectorate XXVII work weekend is in the books.  Things went very well.  And, although it was hot out, we got much painting done and the list poles will all be looking new and spiffy come October.

I'd like to thank the following folks for all their help this weekend:

Ace - For providing the and preparing the workspace for us
Grimmie - For giving us precious shade
Dave Tennant
Aonghas
Annabelle
Alan (quite possibly the best brush washer in many years)
Celeste
Ulf
Annais
Linda Short
Katryn (Kat)
Kathryn atte Unicorn
Owen
Vlad
Constance
Aaron
Patrick

- All for painting and general hard work!!!

A second work weekend will be scheduled later on.  At that time, we'll check the GP's, etc.

Again, thank you to all who helped!

Thanks,

Cellach Ferguson
Alba Gu Brath!