[Namron] ceramics take 2

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 22:05:45 PDT 2003

Cellach wrote:
> Just to let you know, I just got this monday morning.. we will
> schedule another work weekend soon.

Ceramic paint.  See the subject line?  Not latex paint. Ceramic paint.
Event steward work very hard; assumes typhoons in Indochina affect
Protectorate...  Hard working steward, working very hard...

See my beard? That's latex paint. Ulf Yellow Beard. Arr. Arr.
Slowmatches. Tied two sea turtles together with beard...

Ulfie