[Namron] Cellach & Annais are OK

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 11:06:09 PDT 2003

Here in Moore, I had a lightning strike VERY close to
me.  Not sure where, but it was wild.  Close enough to
see the flash where it hit, not just the lightning
itself... Power went off and on a couple of times.
The rain was good though.  Maybe my yard will start to
get green again.

Glad everyone down there is ok.

Etienett

--- meraud <meraud at netzero.net> wrote:
> I've just talk to Cellach/Bobby this morning. They
> (abd the horses) survived the storm this morning.
> Power should be back on in 2 to 3 days. Currently
> all the power poles have been knocked down on thier
> stretch of Techumse(sp?) Rd.
>
> Here in the southeast side of Norman we recieved
> some tree damage. No major structure damage from
> what I can tell. I hope everyone else is ok.
>
> Meraud
>
> P.S. Some OHSS meeting>;^)

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe