[Namron] Cellach & Annais are OK

Bobby Hyscher bob at breezykilt.com
Thu Jul 31 18:23:31 PDT 2003

"Alive, we are," says Master Yoda.  Power came back on today.  We are, however, still beseiged with little OG&E guys.  Our front yard is still ground zero for all their repairs and is still, essentially, full of sticks formerly known as power poles and downed lines (If I find myself in need of cardiac defibrillation, I can just run out and grab a wire.  Damned convenient, these OGrEs.  Likely, they'll charge me double per wattage hour for it - thanks Annabelle!).  They finally decided to run us a temporary line when the dog went out and slapped a cigar chomping foreman while demanding his A/C (that bonedawg don't play, man).

Thanks for checking on us, all.  Also, thanks to Gwynneth and Abdul for granting us the favor of dinner and a shower (my wife was starting to smell).

Cellach & Annais