[Namron] (no subject)

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 09:56:45 PDT 2003

one other thing,,i need all officer's applications this weekend....i need 6
copies from each of you to get to all our counterparts as well as to our
baron and baroness...
   tagh..any word on the personnell list for these counties? i need to get
the polling underway before we make our formal petition to the barony for
our canton out here..that way we dont get shot in the foot by not having a
majority for having a new group out here,,sure would suck to have done all
this work and have it shot down because not enough of us wanted to play out
here,,lol....
                              Halldor the befuddled