[Namron] Cellach & Annais are OK

Linda Short lc_otter at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 12:41:14 PDT 2003

--- Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here in Moore, I had a lightning strike VERY
> close to
> me.  Not sure where, but it was wild.  Close
> enough to
> see the flash where it hit, not just the
> lightning
> itself... Power went off and on a couple of
> times.
> The rain was good though.  Maybe my yard will
> start to
> get green again.
>
> Glad everyone down there is ok.

I don't know if there were any lightning strikes
near here in south OKC, but I do remember waking
up around 5:30 and seeing more than one lightning
flash per second. When I got up to go roll up my
windows it was very windy, the grass was dry, but
I could smell water in the air and my car seat
was slightly damp.

=====
-Linda-

  A kind word need not cost much,