[Namron] silly question re Middle Eastern Dancing

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 02:28:18 PDT 2003

I can help you. I'm going to be starting the classes over in Shawnee again as soon as I have transportation figured out.

                                       Celeste

Lisette Holderman <the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com> wrote:
Is there anyone around the area( Namron/Weisenfeuer) who can help me learn Middle eastern dance? Are there local established nights anywhere? Failing that is there anyone I can barter for lessons with??? I know there are a lot of ladies around that know how, anyone care for a student with a bizarre schedule? It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve to do. Need to do it now before my nerve turns tail again. Thanks!

beaux

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.