[Namron] Sunday afternoon

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sun Jun 1 09:32:22 PDT 2003

Beaux, I am coming bringing the kids i.e. Wilhelm Carl and Brigetta.  Put
together the ice cream mix for the electric ice cream machine assuming that
an electrical plug outlet will be available. Also bringing hot dogs and meat
for grill plus munchies for kids.  Should see you around 1:30 pm if don't
get lost ( I get lost in my own house occasionally).  Agnes