[Namron] OT-garage sales

kassia at cox.net kassia at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 13:09:38 PDT 2003

Hi,

Our neighborhood is having a community garage sale Sat. from 8am-3pm for all of the garage salers in the Barony.
Also I am cleaning out and anything that doesn't sell is free to a good home if you want to stop by after 3pm, includes fabric, crafty items etc. It will hit the thrift shop on Monday if it's unclaimed. This is my first garage sale in ages and I am more interested in making more room in the house than $$$. It's that military moving thing, I am used to cleaning out every 2-3 years, have to force myself to do it now that we are retired.

Big Hugs,
Lady Kassia
1612 Sumac Drive
Norman, OK 73071

Just off of Lindsey and SE 12th, continue south on SE 12th to the Woodcreek addition, second left past the light at Lindsey and 12th