[Namron] All I'm looking for, is the Truth

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:36:17 PDT 2003

>Ace was abducted by aliens and had his DNA, RNA, attitude, driving habits
>and overall course of action altered forever... oh wait, that happened in
>the early 70's... sorry, my bad!
>
>Cellach

So when the aliens came to lilies and reabducted him (probes not
withstanding .... or withkneeling), was he altered back or re-rejected
because of his inferior physical AND psychological form??

What is Ace again plotting with the aliens???

Why do the aliens contact Agnes to find Ace????

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?????

Lord Pooky (mundanely Official undercover Agent of the X Files)

P.s. Agent Vlad please contact the Agency your report is overdue