[Namron] Brewing All Grain Beer Saturday at Barat's House

Barat barat at cox.net
Sun Jun 1 00:55:16 PDT 2003

All went very well with this brew day in the beautiful Barony of Namron.

Lady Constance and Lady Judith made two batches of mead each.

In the same amount of time that these four meads joined the populace of
our fine Barony (on a rather temporary basis - such is the nature of
the brewing arts) I was able to produce but one batch of all-grain
beer. This particular all-grain batch is a Porter. Not a period beer by
any means, but a very well received beer style when all goes well with
the brewing.

So this one batch of beer won't feel lonely (beers do get along well
with meads, but they prefer the company of other beers), I have decided
to do it all again Sunday. If all goes well, two batches of British
Brown will join the Porter at an event near you.

I also have fourteen pounds of strawberries in the fridge that will get
better acquainted with some honey.

A number of the brewers of Namron have expressed a desire to have this
year's Namron Protectorate float. This is my small part to help float
the boat.

Remember to brew responsibly, don't make bad booze.