[Namron] this weekend/new group/sewing afternoon

Lisette Holderman the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 19:30:43 PDT 2003

Just when you think you know something for sure?!? I may be working this weekend up in the Edmond store. I have an interview tomorrow also up in Edmond regarding the management program. Yikes! So I wont know till tomorrow night if I indeed will be free as I had thought on Saturday. I will post as soon as I know. I still work on Sunday as far as I know. Milord Halldor, would you contact me off list regarding this weekend and the demo?

beaux