[Namron] archery-royal rounds

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Jun 11 11:45:58 PDT 2003

I know some people are going to Lilies, but for those who may be in town and
interested, we're planning on trying to shoot a Royal Round (NOT an IKAC) at
Namron's archery practice next Monday.  Practice is at Magnus's, 4141 48th
SE, starting about 6:30.  If you need directions, please contact me at
360-5148.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Acting archery marshal, Namron