[Namron] flooding

lyric ui ruairc lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:19:23 PDT 2003

Owen,

I SOOOOOO agree with you!!  We had a 6pt (ricter
scale) earth quake up here in Vermont (what the hell -
I thought we only got blizzards!!) and would NEVER
want to go through that again.  We were about 2 miles
from the epicenter and it almost took our house down.
Thought we were getting hit by a bomb or somehting.

Give me the tornados ANY day over earthquakes  - at
least you can HIDE from the torndao if you are
unfortunate enough to be hit. And even short warning
times is still a warning.  We were woken up at 6:30 am
for the earthquake. (again- VT is NOT supposed to have
earthquakes!!!!)

Funny - one thing I miss the most about Oklahoma and
Texas are those awesome thunderstorms.  Tornadoes are
an awesome site - too bad they cause so much damage
and pain.

lyric