[Namron] (no subject)

Patrick & Angela peswanson at coxinet.net
Sat Jun 14 17:05:29 PDT 2003

Rapier Fighters,

Lord Gassion (and others?) from Eldern Hills will be up for Wiesenfeuer
fighter practice Sunday. Official practice starts at 3 PM but they expect to
get here about 1 PM. I invite all rapier fighters from Wiesenfeuer and
Namron to come and play. Others are welcome too. Bring chairs.

This will be at Stars and Stripes park. Go to NW 63rd and Portland and drive
North. Just past the lake drive (S Lake Hefner Dr / NW Grand) turn right and
then left to the first parking lot. We meet under the trees.

HL Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Rapier Marshal