[Namron] (no subject)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:40:20 PDT 2003

ok i'm done only took 4 hrs to go through the email I apologies for the
multiple posts only got one more thing to say in public : YA JUST CAN'T TAKE
A BAD PICTURE OF THAT GIRLIE-BOY LUCAIS ! I guess "being-the-part" is what
makes it evident that one is, a LION. I will see you ALL at His investiture
(sp?).  Be there --- for it will be an event that will Crystallize many
Moments in Time within our DREAM. Our hearts and minds will carry what we
will experience though out the time in our lives we are privileged enough to
enjoy the Society and each Other.

Be there or miss it.

Lord Pooky