[Namron] Protectorate Planning Sunday 6/22!

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Sun Jun 22 10:27:59 PDT 2003

We've put together a very impromptu planning session for this year's protectorate.  We'll meet at 2pm at my house in Norman today.  We're very easy to get to.  If you're at all interested, good!  We need your help!

Call me at 405-323-3411 for directions, etc.  This is NOT the last call for help, there will be other times when we've planned work days, etc. that we will be announcing later.

If you can come, gimme a call!

In Service,
Cellach Ferguson
Event Steward/Autocrat Protectorate 2003