[Namron] Academy of the Bow

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Jun 25 05:14:24 PDT 2003

I was figuring that we'd do potluck while they're serving feast, that way
everyone will be eating at approximately the same time.

I haven't started any kind of a list yet, do we want to do a planned
pot-luck, or just everyone bring something?  Since we're camping, we can
have a camp stove available for heating things, and I'll check to see if we
can find and bring a firepit/grill.

Annabelle