[Namron] A little help at investiture.

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:18:55 PDT 2003

Fulco,
  I would be glad to take one or two of the boys under my wing for the
weekend.I used a lot of my spare time in germany to go tothe local orphanage
and make those kids feel a little like they had a friend or two in the
world.In fact, it would be an HONOR to extend the same courtesy to boys that
need it locally.
                   Lord Halldor Grimmsson.
P.S. I'll leave a note at troll on how to id me so you can find me.