[Namron] Malichi [Mundanely known as David Swanson]

HthFo at aol.com HthFo at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 16:54:18 PDT 2003

Greetings-

My name is Rose Welch and I'm trying to get ahold of a magician mundanely
known as David Swanson and whose SCA name is Malichi. (That's probably
misspelled; sorry.) I've known him for a long time but I've lost contact with him and I
really want to hire him for my little girl's second birthday party. I believe
he used to live in the Namron area. If anyone has any info that might help,
please E-mail me at Rose_Welch at yahoo.com.

   Thanx,

       Rose Welch