[Namron] Newest Member of the Barony

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 09:03:51 PDT 2003

I am going to bet that the toy will share himself between the two girls.
Owen
(who saw Mom and child (plus all the rest of the family last night)
p.s  I did see a camera present so there should be photos soon.
(by the way we where on our way home when this Green mini van drove by and was honking its horn like mad.. Naa Naa I saw the Baby befor Meleah :-p  )

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
In a similar vein to the above message...

Tadhg and Meraud have increased their clan by another member, as of
Friday morning. A message was on my phone this morning, but fairly
garbled from static (unless Tadhg was gargling while he tried to leave
said message).

A baby girl... Theresa Stephanie? (sounded like Reese's Symphony...) six
pounds so-many-bounces... N-teen inches (where N is a number between
**splock** and **crackle**) Mother and daughter doing fine. In room
thirty-thrifiplestoun.

(Side note: NOT conceived under Baronial Pavilion!)

So, congratulations, Meraud and Tadhg. We're starting a betting pool on
whether or not Marsha will share her favorite toy (Bobby) with her
little sister...

Ulf