[Namron] flooding

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 07:28:00 PDT 2003

Linda,

Why are you sitting in the closet for an hour or
more??  If a tornado comes close to where you live it
usually only lasts maybe 10 mins.  You don't go in the
closet when the weather guys say there is a tornado on
the ground... You watch to see if it is heading for
you, THEN you go in the closet....If it doesn't come
close, then you get to watch the spectacular
cloud/lightning/wind show.

Let me know if you need to know more about the
"ettiquet" of tornados.

Born and bred Okie,
Etienett

--- Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
> At 04:37 PM 6/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I miss the earthquakes. I mean, they come and go
> >quickly. Tornados, you have to sit in the closet
> >for an hour or more sometimes.
> >
> >=====
> >-Linda-

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe