[Namron] Academy of the Bow

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 02:40:56 PDT 2003

I just realized I forgot to reserve feast! :-O! I'm going to be scarce most of the weekend because of a baby shower, but I'll be there briefly Friday night and back sometime Saturday afternoon before court. When are you planning on doing the potluck?

                                                          Celeste

"Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:
Is anyone interested in trying to do a Baronial encampment this weekend?

How about a pot-luck for those not eating feast?

Annabelle

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.