[Namron] Academy of the Bow

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 19:54:17 PDT 2003

Hey all,
    THis is a hello from the lands of the north, and coasters.  I miss
everyone, and I am still waiting for the care package of all that good homemade stuf
Namron is famous for.  I havent eaten a homecooked meal since i got here.
the closest i have gotten is either KFC< or beer nuts at the bar ( i think they
were made out back).  Oh, if this is my mom, i havent been to the bar at all,
and I dont even like the taste of alcohol.  ( if you are a brewer, froget
those words ever came out of my fingertips).

Anyway, i miss you all, and i am sewing up a storm here.  Everyone here loves
wrap pants, so i am making them for everyone!!!

Fashions by sober Adena!!!

Adena