[Namron] (no subject)

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:47:02 PDT 2003

    Greetings All,
    This is just a reminder that the new group in Shawnee will be having our
first UNOFFICIAL fighter practice on Sunday, June 29th at 3pm at Boy Scout
Park in Shawnee.Until we get our regional/kingdom counterparts to warrant
our officers,it is UNOFFICIAL.
  Our first populace meeting/Sunday Faire will be on Sunday July 20th at
3pm.Same park.I'd like to have all the people who are applying for offices
to have 5 copies of their applications on this date so we can get the ball
rolling and get on our way.Any and all offices can be applied for by
anyone.We just cant have our seneschal and exchequer at the same physical
address according to kingdom law.You must be a paid member to hold office.So
far, we have 4 people who are applying for office:Halldor,
seneschal:Fayida,herald:Duncan, knight's marshal: and gailon(sp?), minister
of A&S...Feel free to apply for any office for which you feel you are
qualified.Please remember to bring your applications and the correct number
of copies to the populace meeting/Sunday Faire.
   NEWS: It looks like Skargaard is not going to pass the college of
heralds.According to his Excellency Ulf's research,Skargaard means trimmed
farm.lol.So we are going to submit Coille Bran(yes Connor, i learned to say
it and there is no scandinavian name,just like ya wished for,lol).
   DIRECTIONS: Take I-40 east to Hwy 177 South.Go south to the Farrall
exit.East on farrell thru two stoplights to Main Street.East on Main Street
approxiamately 1 mile to Boy Scout Park.
  Alternate route from namron: Take highway 9 east into Tecumseh.Go to the
first stoplight,turn North.This will turn into Beard Street in shawnee.At
the first stop light(Farrall), turn East on to Farrall.Go to the first stop
light at Main Street,turn east again.Go approxiamately one mile to Boy Scout
Park.
  We look forward to seeing everyone from namron there as well,,lol...any
and all are welcome.
                                                           Lord Halldor
Grimmsson
                                                           Acting Seneschal
P.S. taghe? any word on the people out here so we can do the polling thing?