[Namron] Apologies for Excitement

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sun Mar 2 16:16:36 PST 2003

Midterm season, Extremely sleep deprived, Haven't been paying as much attention as I should to events other than school. I agree it has been some time since Namrons rumor mill went full time. It is extremely nice that it has lain dormant all this time. IN NO WAY DID I MEAN FOR THIS TO GET THIS EXCITING!!!!!.
 Due to the wording of Lord Pooky's posting and to the list that it was posted to I thought I had missed something and asked for a clarification.
Again Sorry
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)