[Namron] Namron Archery/IKAC Schedule

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 10:38:43 PST 2003

Greetings!

I am happy to report that Sunday's IKAC was a
wonderful success.  We had 10 adult archers and 3
youth archers.  Including 1 new archer!  The Royal
Round scores and IKAC scores have been submited.

The Barony of Namron will not be holding our regular
Archery Practice next Sunday March 30th because we
will be at Weisenfeuer's New Archers Classes at 1 p.m.
at Trosper Park (see Wiesenfeuer's site for a great
map).  Please come join us and feel free to bring the
kids ... I will be bringing equipment that they can
shoot with -- myself and Annabelle will be happy to
instruct youth on field etiquette, stance, proper
equipment, etc. (as will any of the Marshals present).

There will be NO BARONIAL PRACTICE on Sunday, April 6
(and if you have to ask why Annais hasn't yet
volunteered you for MedFair duties -- so call her
already!).

The following is a probable schedule for the next few
months.  Included are special days/shoots for
Easter/Mother's Day/Father's Day with maybe some
potluck picnics if the archers, families, etc. would
enjoy it.

April 2003 Schedule
Sunday April 6 -- MedFair, NO PRACTICE
Sunday April 13, NOON -- Practice and IKAC
Sunday April 20, 1 PM -- Easter Egg Hunt/Special
Shoot/Maybe even a fun Pot Luck Picnic too!!
Sunday April 27, 1 PM -- Practice

May 2003 Schedule
Sunday May 4, 1 PM -- Practice (possible cancellation
for Crown)
Sunday May 11, Noon -- Pracite and IKAC / Maybe a
Mother's Day Picnic ..
Sunday May 18 -- Beltane, NO PRACTICE but do join the
archery tournament/Title shoot at Beltane Games!
Sunday May 25 -- to be decided (Memorial Weekend)

June 2003 Schedule
Sunday June 1, NOON -- Practice and IKAC
Monday June 2, 6 pm-ish -- Practice
Monday June 9, 6 pm-ish -- Practice
Sunday June 15, Noon -- Practice and IKAC / Maybe a
Father's Day Picnic ...
Monday June 16, 6 pm-ish -- Practice
Monday June 23, 6 pm-ish -- Practice
Friday-Sunday June 27-29 -- Academy of the
Bow/Weisenfeuer's Baronial Investiture
Monday June 30, 6 pm-ish -- Practice

In Service,

Signora Bianca Sereni