[Namron] WAY off-topic--Skateland

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Mar 25 12:01:03 PST 2003

I know this has nothing to do with the SCA, but I wanted to let anyone who
might be interested know that Skateland in Norman is having a dollar night
on Wednesday, March 26.  The time listed on the marquee is 6-8 pm.  If I
remember correctly, it's $1 admission and $1 skate rental.  I thought some
of the parents and older kids(Kylie) might be interested.

Annabelle