[Namron] Dance tonight

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 15:53:08 PST 2003

Greetings All;

With Med Faire coming up in less than two weeks, I am absolutely panicking about Courtly Dance. We will have a class tonight and I hope that some of you can make it. Tonight's dances will depend on how many people attend. I hope to teach "Hole in the Wall", "Heart's Ease", "Heralds in Love", "Dargasson", "War Brawsle", "Petit Riens", and "Gathering Peascods" before Med Faire. Most of these dances are fairly easy. A lot of them take more than 4 people. So Please, Please, Please, Please come out to dance! Class will start around 7:00 p.m.

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.