[Namron] Next New Group Meeting

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 07:41:44 PST 2003

Good Gentles,
This is the Date for the next New Group Meeting of the Shawnee/Tecumseh Area.
Date: April 13th 2003 A.S. 37
Place: CiCi's Pizza
        2814 N.Kickapoo
         Shawnee, Oklahoma
Time: 6:30 pm

Business Agenda:
1. Nomination and Selection of New Officers. Officers that we must have are:
1. Seneschal 2. ExCheuqer(bookeeper, accountant) 3.
Knight Marshal,and/or a Herald and/or a Minister of the Arts/Sciences.
On #3 we only have to have one of these, but if we are going to hold fighter
practice then we need a Knights Marshall.
If you would like to be an officer, please let the group know at the meeting.
You must be a paid member of the SCA to be an officer
( have current blue card).

2. New Name of Group Nomination and Vote. This is open to everybody and I
would wish to encourage everybody to think of a name and submit itfor the
populace to vote on. When you are creating your entry, please remember it
shall have to be submitted to the College of Heralds for approval.

3. Next Meeting Times. After Officers are selected it shall then need to be
decided when we would like to meet for our different activitys and where we
would like to meet and at what time.

4. Any other Business Requested to be given to the group.
Yours In Service,
Laird Gaelan