[Namron] Medfair setup

Traci Atchison t.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 22:13:08 PST 2003

Wednesday at 730pm??? ...kewl i can actually make it out to help out this year that night, finally a DAY shift
Traci/Alexandria
 Annais de Montgomerie <annais100 at netzero.com> wrote:Greetings all!

Yes, we will be setting up for Med Fair on Wednesday night. After which we will hold pop meeting. All this will be at Reaves' Park.

This will be on WEDNESDAY, April 2, 2003.

If anyone has questions, or needs directions, lemme know.

Hugs!!!
annais

---------- "Epperson, Sheryl" writes:

I thought set-up for Medfair was Wednesday night, along with Pop meeting?

Annabelle