[Namron] Top 10 things to bring to Med Fair

Annais de Montgomerie annais100 at netzero.com
Thu Mar 27 19:55:46 PST 2003

Well, I suppooooooooooooose that will have to do.

(well, Isaac, I guess you are on your own in paying back Mom)

Cellach for hire.  Hmmm, I think I like that.  It has a nice ring to it.

Nais nais

---------- Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> writes:

Hey I am only talking about Cellach, not Isaac. If i wanted to hire Isaac I would talk to Aethelstan.
So the price for Cellach is 12 pk of Guiness, some Harp and Bass, a fifth of Jameson's. and the handlers/mangment fee of one  gallion of Hermosa.
Oboe
 Annais de Montgomerie <annais100 at netzero.com> wrote:Owen,

As Cellach's manager/agent, I can make those arrangements for him.

That will be one 12 pk of Guiness, some Harp and Bass, a fifth of Jameson's(with half going to Isaac, so he can repay Aethelstan) and a gallon of orange juice.

Annais
;P